Saturday, January 5, 2013
1. Leave a little gift in the mailbox for the mail person.
2. Make bookmarks and leave them in random or my favorite library books.
3. Fill candy and toy machines with coins so they are ready to be used.
4. Leave change in the rides at the mall.
5. Leave a small gift (mini bowling game, etc) with a card that says "This is for you; the person who found it. - Don't forget to have fun."
6. Tape correct change to vending machines.
7. Take balloons/stuffed toys to the children's ward in the hospital and flowers to the nurses.
8. Leave $1 scratch and wins for people with a little message - "Hope it's your lucky day."
9. Place a pile of pennies by a wishing well with a note about making wishes.
10. Post inspirational post-it notes on bathroom mirrors.
11. Leave magazines/treats in bus stops.
12. Give to someone on kickstarter.com.
13. Leave coins on the machines in a laundry mat.
14. Leave coins or a phone card on payphones.
15. Eyebomb (attach googly eyes to inanimate objects to make people smile)
16. Decorate the toilet paper in stalls.
The first five people to comment on this status will receive from me, sometime in 2013, a gift - perhaps a book, baked goods, a candle, or something else - a surprise!
18. Leave coupons by the products in a store.
19. Bring donuts to work.
20. Spread the word for small/home businesses and not-for-profits on facebook.
21. Comment on random blogs.
22. Deliver someone's print job from the Print Shop at BU.
23. Put up Stress Relief a.k.a Bubble Wrap Posters.
24. Hand out Forbidden Flavours gift cards to students studying in the Library.
25. Send a letter or card to someone.
26. Post "Take a Smile (they're free)" signs on bulletin boards.
27. Bring cookies to class and say something nice about everyone's work.
28. Tip generously.
29. Donate clothes, books, magazines.
I wonder if I can find 29 more people to commit to doing a RAK for my birthday? Wouldn't that be wonderful?!