Thursday, April 7, 2016

A to Z Challenge: B(e) Kind 366 - F is for Feet, Friends, & Stress Free


B(e) Kind 366 has been in the works for a few years now. Every day in 2016 I'm doing an act of kindness (random or otherwise). In 2015 I blogged A-Z with ideas for RAKs. Here's last year's F list: Random Acts of Kindness beginning with "F."


Today was my best friend's birthday and my gift to her was a pedicure and dinner! We spent the afternoon at a salon getting our feet pampered and then had dinner out. It was below zero today, but our toes are ready for summer!



Today was also my last day teaching my first semester as a university instructor. After the students finished writing their final tests I handed out stress relief packages and said farewell!

Directions: Pop stress relieving capsules every four to six hours
or as needed. If symptoms persist, grab a sweet treat!
One specific idea from last year's F list is something I am actually doing every day: Fundraising. Part of B(e) Kind 366 is a fundraising campaign for three charitable organizations that have deeply effected my life. If you're able and interested in supporting me financially here's the link to my site: B(e) Kind 366.





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love your "F" post, and the theme for your blog - be kind. One day, kindness will not be random, as you are proving. It will be a consciousness around the globe that will alter our future. Love and kindness have their own high energy and it's contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be nice if all of us were kinder to one another. You're setting a really good example.

    Good luck with the rest of the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - for everything! One by one, everyone will be kind to everyone.

      Delete