Thursday, April 28, 2016

A to Z Challenge: B(e) Kind 366 - X is for X's and O's

In 2016 I am performing an act of kindness (random or otherwise) every day of the year. That's where B(e) Kind 366 comes in! Last year I blogged A-Z with lists of potential acts of kindness. Here's the list for X if you're interested. I actually had a surprising number of options for X last year.

From that list I chose X's and O's. 



I made this simple little game and left it on a picnic table at a park close to my house. Coincidentally, when my partner and I went out for dinner tonight Elle King's "Ex's and Oh's" was playing at the restaurant and now I can't seem to get the tune and chorus out of my head!


If you like chances to win really cool free stuff, blog hop over to my G is for Giveaway post!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun game! Great choice for X.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! What a nice surprise for people to find. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete