Monday, April 18, 2016

A to Z Challenge: B(e) Kind 366 - O is for Outside

Every day in 2016 I am performing an act of kindness (random or otherwise) and that is where B(e) Kind 366 comes from.

Last year I blogged A-Z with lists of potential acts of kindness. If you're interested, here's last year's O list: Random Acts of Kindness beginning with "O."

Today O is for Outside.

We've had some really strange weather this spring: exceptionally warm, unseasonally cool, and today finally sunshiney and warm again! Today's act of kindness was for myself and my dogs! Their favourite thing to do is go for a walk and I don't mind soaking up some sunshine myself. I always feel a sense of pride when I walk my boys; they're so well behaved and have quite the presence. The two big guys, Chewie (left) and Winston (right) walk together on a joined leash and Memphis (middle) walks alone on his own leash. Two dogs on the right of me and one on the left! I didn't take a photo today, but here's the one from our wedding invitations - on my favs!




Make sure you stop by my G is for Giveaway post and enter to win!


No comments:

Post a Comment