Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A to Z Challenge: B(e) Kind 366 - Q is for Quarters

B(e) Kind 366 has been in the making for a few years now. Every day in 2016 I am doing an act of kindness (random or otherwise), taking on monthly challenges (like blogging A-Z), and raising funds for three organizations that have impacted my life.

Last year I sorted my lengthy list of potential acts of kindness that I had been compiling for a couple of years into alphabetical lists and blogged them A-Z! Here is last year's Q list: Random Acts of Kindness beginning with "Q."

I did two things with quarters today:
1. I gave a man all of the change (which included a few quarters) from my wallet on my way to work this morning.
2. I put two quarters in my coworker's expired parking meter to buy her a little extra time!




G is for Giveaway on A-Z with B (that's me). Be sure to stop by and enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment