Monday, April 25, 2016

A to Z Challenge: B(e) Kind 366 - U is for Unplug

We're in the final week of A-Z! B(e) Kind 366 still has 36 weeks left to go! I'm performing an act of kindness (random or otherwise) every day in 2016. Last year I blogged A to Z with lists of potential acts of kindness. Due to an illness I had to combine my S, T, U, and V posts, but if you're interested you can find that post here: Random Acts of Kindness beginning with "S," "T," "U," and "V."



U is a tough letter. I only had two ideas listed under U last year: unplug and upside down. Earlier this year I performed the "upside down" act by building this snow person. I saw a grown man walk by, do a double take, and smile. Mission accomplished!


Since there's no snow (thankfully) left and I already performed the "upside down" act, the only one left was unplug. Before bed tonight, I unplugged all of the electronics, lamps, phone chargers, etc. that we leave plugged in all the time. I'll save a little power tonight and do the environment a small kindness.






If you like winning free things, stop by my G is for Giveaway and enter to win!





No comments:

Post a Comment