Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Photo-a-Day - 11: something funny

I carried my camera around with me today in the hopes that something funny would happen and I'd be lucky enough to capture for today's June: Photo-A-Day prompt. Today was just a regular run of the mill day, though, and I got nothin'.

Then I remembered this photo that I took to incorporate into work-in-progress calendar for my family.

It was self-defence!

In other news, I've been featured over at M.J. Joachim's Writing Tips because I was the winner of one (well, two actually - the other post is coming soon) of her totally awesome Blog Hopper Marathons. Check me out!

6 comments:

  1. Ahh, pets. I tell my cats all the time that they are the reason we don't have nice things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for a blog award on my blog post tomorrow. Please go here for the rules and the blog badge. http://sunni-survivinglife.blogspot.com/

    Take the award that is appropriate, or use both accordingly.

    Liebster - for 200 followers or less
    Very inspiring - for anyone of the nominees.

    Sunni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your request. Please send me an email with all the details. Thanks! You can find my addy on my blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DONT HATE ME BUT I HIT YOU FOR ANOTHER AWARD...NO PRESSURE...JUST TO GO SEE MY POST...ITS MY FIRST VID AND IT BITES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so sorry about you name being misspelled not to mention my rendition of Africa looked like a used condom.

      Delete
  5. AH HA HA HA that's a great pic.

    ReplyDelete