Thursday, June 6, 2013

Photo-a-Day - 6: transport

It just so happens that on the day that the June: Photo-A-Day prompt is "transport", Farmer Joe and I attended a car show...and a global market...and an art gallery opening, but most fitting is, of course, the car show. The first Thursday of every month in Brandon just happens to be Cruise Night! Four blocks of downtown are sanctioned off and lined with classic and modern modes of transportation (mostly cars, but trucks and motorbikes too).

I snapped a few shots and then decided to play around with them in an editing program. These are my results:






Which one's your favourite?

On another transport related note, I started up my running blog again: Running for Refugees. I hope you'll stop on over and read about the crazy things I do for a cause!

2 comments:

  1. I like the one with the dice - it looks vintage yet whimsical. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the top one best. That is really cool!

    ReplyDelete