Friday, July 2, 2010

Headline Reads: Volunteer dares to make a difference



Big news this post = I was in the Brandon Sun - Page 3 to be exact! I can tell you one thing for sure - it won't be the last time I'm in there for my head shave. I have a wonderful contact at the Brandon Sun (who is also taking on her own dare because of me - yay!) who is going to work with me throughout the extent of the Dare campaign (double yay!).

I've been contacted by a professor at BU to come and speak to her class about A Dare to Remember and can only hope that she will get on board and assign her class to take on the challenge as well. September shall tell the tale of that venture!

As for my fundraising - it is slower going now, but still going. I am currently half way to my second goal of $2500.

1 comment: