Saturday, April 13, 2013

A-Z Challenge: L is for Lizzie Bennet Diaries

I'm making it just under the wire today for the A-Z Challenge. It's 11:40 p.m. and by the time I actually post this it will be quite close to midnight.


Luckily for me, 


and therefore I am linking you lovely readers to a post that I did on one of my other blogs for a book challenge that I am taking part in. 

All I am going to add is the connection between the LBD and my "All Things Grad School" theme for A-Z. The LBD is a modern adaptation of Pride & Prejudice. I'll be studying Jane Austen in grad school. Connection = made.


2 comments:

  1. Don't all shoot me but I'm not a Jane Austen fan.
    Happy A to Z
    #atozchallenge
    maggie winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are pretty daring to post a comment like that on my blog! Ha! Is there a reason you're not a fan?

      Delete