Friday, May 3, 2013

Cock-a-doodling and Cunts

I decided after reading a comment on yesterday's "You say I'm a BITCH like it's a bad thing!" post that was left by Marjorie at Don't Call Me Marge (she's also one of the hosts of The ABC's of Swearing) that Farmer Joe's punishment for buying chickens would be that I would write about him in my blog every time I post during this challenge. 

So here's what Marjorie commented: Poor Farmer Joe, you lie down with writers, you get up with stuff written about you. Write about him, I shall!

Farmer Joe also thinks I should clarify that he did not actually call me a Bitch like I said he did in my last post. What he actually said (he reminded me) is, "maybe I should call you a B... then." So, I exaggerated a bit and made him look like more of an asshole than he really is; he bought chickens. I fucking hate chickens!


I'm going to make my way to the 'C' part of this blog in a round about way. One of the main reasons I despise chickens and did not want Farmer Joe to buy any is because I am a very light sleeper. You see, due to Farmer Joe's line of work (we've already established in Assholes and My Engagement Story that Farmer Joe is not really a farmer) he sleeps like a rock through everything. So at 5:00 a.m. when the fucking roosters start cock-a-doodling, he doesn't even flinch. I, on the other hand, wake up, search for my ear plugs, insert said ear plugs, and then hope to fall back to sleep. See, I didn't just call him an asshole because I'm a bitch. 

Speaking of cocks, though, I'm going to move on to the male and female genitalia part of this post and my absolute abhorrence of the fact that any word used to describe parts of the human anatomy is considered a swear word. I'm not a dude so I'm not going to weigh in on the whole cock thing. I do not understand why cunt is considered one of the foulest words in the English language. Why is it so horrible to be called a cunt? I like mine and I'm not ashamed to say so. So call me a cunt; I'll take it as a compliment!


For those of you who want some really empowering reading check out Cunt: a declaration of independence by Inga Muscio and most specifically her excerpt entitled Cuntlovin' Public Retaliation (C.P.R. for short). Why is 'cunt' a swear word and 'rape' not?! 


8 comments:

  1. The thing about roosters, as I'm sure you know, is that they don't just crow at damn, BUT ALL THE DAMN TIME. You should try melatonin, it kinda helps me sleep, until the kitten runs across my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our rooster goes until nightime and he starts around 4am. We just keep the coup on the other end of the property. Your cunt comments made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Australia. Where you call strangers mate's , and your mate's Cunt's" that's name of a facebook page I saw once, it is hated by a lot of people but is a term of endearment by others :D... I think it should never be used in a derogatory way, have you ever seen the vagina monologues. The audience had to yell or sing out he word 'cunt' with love, Seriously why does he need a rooster?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would not be happy to be called any of those names, very disrespectful to my way of thinking, and because I'm sooo much older then you not something any lady would ever say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the word cunt for three reasons.

    1. Term of endearment towards friends

    2. To describe a woman who is too much a bitch to be anything else

    3. Cause it's funny

    -The Insomniacs Dream

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting, and you are right. Words used to describe genitals are thought to be bad. I definitely agree with you that rape should be a bad word. It is a bad thing. It messes with your head and changes your life forever. I lived through a rape and it changed me. I am not the same person I was before. I have always looked at cunt as the worst name I could call someone.

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hero...bats eyes at Brandy.

    Yes,exactly. Everything!

    I read a funny insult awhile ago" I'd call you a cunt but you're not that deep or inviting" heheheh

    ReplyDelete