Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Yellow Yoga Sex Swings

When I created my list of "swear" words for The ABC's of Swearing I had 'yellow' as my 'y' word. 'Yellow' as in "To be cowardly, or a pussy." - Urban Dictionary

I actually just searched Don't Call Me Marge to see if she had done a Friday Fun Facts about 'yellow bellies'. I mean, she did a Black Death post so I figured this subject might be up her colourful alley. Perhaps, I'll suggest it to her because I really don't feel like getting into all of the history behind why yellow became such a derogatory colour (in some circles).

So, my point, I do have one. I was going to write all about the creation of 'yellow' as a derogatory term until I scrolled through my facebook feed this morning and found something entirely more interesting. Introducing...

Yoga Sex Swing

Here's part of the product spiel:
"The Fetish Fantasy Series Yoga Sex Swing will tone, stretch, strengthen, and rejuvenate your sex life! Swing into difficult sexual positions you never imagined with the world's first every Yoga Sex Swing. Be amazed how easy it is to find the optimum angle to achieve deep penetration with minimal exertion. Sex in these challenging positions has never felt so good and never been so effortless!"

Maybe they come in yellow?!


9 comments:

  1. So...is the man also attached to the swing somehow, or is she having sex with an extra from The Matrix?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An extra from The Matrix would be a lot more fun wouldn't it?! I've turned my head every which way and can't quite figure it out.

      Delete
  2. Hmm, the dude seems to be very bendy. Unnaturally so...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't we all love an unnaturally bendy partner?!

      Delete
  3. Very interesting, but it doesn't look too comfortable for the guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who cares about the guy? (I'm kidding) Yes, the whole things looks quite uncomfortable actually!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Come on, Zoe, you know you want to try it ;)

      Delete
  5. No, I meant they should come in plaid too.

    ReplyDelete