Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Shit Pumps That Slander Sluts

I've been waiting for 'S' day in The ABC's of Swearing really since this whole challenge started. I've been waiting for 'S' for one reason. 

Slut.

Slut which I suppose I am because I like sex.
Slut which I suppose I am because I've had sex with people I don't love.
Slut which I suppose I am because I've had sex with people I don't even really know. 

Some people would say I'm a slut because I like to show off my girls, because I've got 'em so I flaunt 'em.
Some people would say I'm a slut because sometimes my skirts are short, because sometimes they're tight. 

I guess all of the above stated facts are supposed to be bad things. 
I guess slut is supposed to be a bad word. 

Except I see absolutely nothing wrong with any of the above things, so if that makes me a slut, then I'll accept the title proudly from all of the shit pumps that think calling me one will somehow degrade me into living a better, more wholesome, life. 

3 comments: