Thursday, May 16, 2013

Name That Sack...

Here on The ABC's of Swearing we've made it over the half way hump. We are on letter 'N' a.k.a. letter fourteen. Perhaps by the end of this post, you'll be able to guess what my "derogatory" word-that-begins-with-'N' will be.

I decided, just for shits and giggles, that I would look up different types of sacks for this post.

First, the definition of sack: a bag, especially a large one for carrying or storing goods.

There are money sacks (which I would very much enjoy being in possession of if anyone would like to give me one...a full one, of course):


There are stuff sacks (a type of drawstring bag usually used for storing camping equipment like sleeping bags):


There are gunny sacks (an inexpensive bag made of burlap used to transport grain or potatoes, or for having sack races and inevitably falling flat on one's face):


Now for the last type of sack that is apparently considered vulgar and inappropriate. It's human anatomy, people, why is it taboo to talk about?! - NUT SACK:


O, come on, you didn't actually thing I was going to post a photo of a scrotum on my blog did you?



5 comments:

  1. Of course I like the money sack the best, I too would like to receive one of those filled to the rim!! Hahaha! The last one is really funny!

    I like your sense of humor, Brandy!

    Very informaive post!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, and THANK YOU for not posting such a photo.
    I haven't gotten over the last time I accidently came across one :P

    Wouldn't a money sack be divine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have thought in the swearing blog a sack-o-shit would have featured prominently. Have to wait for S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? No photo? A special thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete