Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fucking Facebook Ads

I guess I had this coming:


I was feeding my addiction yesterday which means I was playing Candy Crush on facebook and what to my unsuspecting eyes should appear but an add for fucking chickens! I mean, really?! Are you fucking kidding me? It takes you to My Pet Chicken. Whatever you do, do not tell Farmer Joe! This is what I get for blogging about chickens and how they freak me the fuck out. Facebook is taunting me now.

I'm keeping this post short and sweet so that you can check out the other bloggers participating in The ABC's of Swearing. Go forth and check their shit out!


4 comments:

  1. Not that it doesnt flow naturally from you,but perhaps you should put someone elses face behind that piece of Arican art. Your mug istoocute 4 all that fucking swearing...Maybe someone with a beaky nose, waddly chin and beady black unblinking eyes..fawwwwwwwwwwwkkkkk...(thats what all my foul say! I think it's a Boston accent.It is Massachusetts after all.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if you start using fuck a lot on your statuses if FB will come up with something that has to do with foul language? I'm tempted to find out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I forgot! CANDY CRUSH SAGA?! YES!

    ReplyDelete