Thursday, May 2, 2013

You say I'm a BITCH like it's a bad thing!

Someone (one of my close friends, I imagine) gave me a notebook with that exact (including the all caps) on the cover. The back of the notebook says, "If you want to BITCH about something, please take a number." My friends know we all too well.


Boss Bitch Tips
#1751: A boss bitch is a woman who handles her business without making it look like business.
#1748: You don't have to put your hands on someone to prove a point. A boss bitch can shut shit down with  her words.
#1718: Behind every successful woman is herself, her hard work, and her dedication.
This next one just might be my favorite - #1701: Don't give a fuck about anyone who underestimates you. You're well aware of your talents and strengths. You don't have shit to prove to anyone.

And now for just a little follow up...
After reading my Assholes and My Engagement post yesterday, Farmer Joe was a bit miffed that I called him an asshole. I told him what he did was an asshole thing to do and that I was also taking part in this blog challenge called The ABC's of Swearing (a very viable excuse). He attempted to counter my remarks (in a very playful manner, I must point out) by calling me a bitch.

Brandy = 1  Farmer Joe = 0.

8 comments:

  1. Poor Farmer Joe, you lie down with writers, you get up with stuff written about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.... at those counters and points. I m enjoying your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farmers and writers. If it weren't for all the swearing I'd think you were the Waltons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what it says about me, but I like this!! Brilliant!! Lots of truth and wisdom in your words.

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of those. Brilliant.

    -The Insomniacs Dream

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brandy, I left a reply to your question on my blog but will repeat it hear in case you don't see it ((go ahead and answer the 8 questions listed in my post (the ones I answered) or anything you like really. No rules just have fun.)) Congrats on the awards!
    Brilliant post if I'm not already a bitch I want to be one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah,bitch. Such a great word! I can't wait to see what you do tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete