Monday, May 6, 2013

E-I-E-I-O, Eggs, and Eating Out

Farmer Joe's last name is Kruger and the day he bought the chickens he updated his facebook status as follows: "Old Mc-Kruger had a farm." 

During his proposal (which you can read about here: Assholes and My Engagement Story), I made it quite clear that he is NOT Old McKruger, nor Farmer Joe, to which he responded sheepishly (yes, that pun is intended), "I know." Now I call him Farmer Joe (which he is convinced I do just to make fun of him) and I am thinking I should start calling him Old McKruger now. You know, switch things up a bit!

Old McKruger had a farm, E-I-E-I-O, and on that farm he had fucking chickens that cock-a-doodle at 5 a.m.!


I know I complain about it a lot. I am still kind of miffed about it, but I love Old McKruger will all my heart and when I saw the look on his face when he pulled his first egg out of the hen house yesterday, I forgave him...mostly!  How could I not, he was down right adorable. Cute, like baby chick, cute. (If they stayed yellow and fluffy and didn't grow to be all flapping wings, peaking beaks, and scratching claws, and shit, I wouldn't have an chicken complex.)

If you've been visiting at all during May you'll know that I am taking part in The ABC's of Swearing. E was a tough one; there was nothing on the list under 'E', so being the genius that I am, I thought of one myself. 

Eat Out (because I enjoy it so very much) - to go to a restaurant and enjoy a delicious meal. Get your minds out of the gutter, you pervs!






7 comments:

  1. I have so got to come up with some fantastic E words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a May challenge too, but thankfully not about cuss words, I wouldn't do well with that. But, I'm not doing the May challenge with this blog anyway.......so, doesn't really matter. But, the suitcase has been out walking some with shoes on, some with shoes off and that's all I'm gonna say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious. I am going to thoroughly enjoy reading all your cuss words from A-Z. Ba ha ha ha LMAO!! Awesome...because that is the kind of crazy sick pup I am. LOL

    Great post my friend!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old Mckruger is a classic, I still don't understand why he needs a rooster.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the title, I thought we were going to be reading about oral sex with farm animals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I was totally thinking THAT in reference to eating out. I was, I was.

    ReplyDelete